The Shepherd’s Hut sleeps two comfortably and is furnished with a double bed with bedding, wood burning fire, table and chairs.
Outside the Shepherd’s Hut:
- Fire pit for camp fire
- Seating and table
- Compost toilet and shower for your exclusive use
At the farm:
The farm is a two minute walk away and has a flush toilet,
It also includes:
- Bedding, duvets and pillows
- 2 ring gas stove
- Gas and matches
- Plates, dishes, cups, glasses and cutlery
- Tin opener and bottle opener
- Sharp knife, bread knife, chopping board sieve
- Tea towels
- Washing up bowel, dish cloth
- Cool bin with ice packs which can be changed daily
- Tea light lanterns
Arrival time 4pm to 8.30pm
Departure time before 10am please.
Shepherd’s Hut Prices & Booking
Shepherds Hut can be booked for 3 nights from a Friday, 4 nights from a Monday or 7 nights from a Monday or Friday.
Off peak April to 25th July
3 night weekend £210. 4 night midweek £200. 7 night week £410.
Peak time 26th July 3rd September
3 night weekend £231. 4 night midweek £252. 7 night week. £450.
Accommodates up to 2 people